With regard to the operating materials used in the plant, we offer you an analysis of the imaging and elemental composition of the obtained samples of materials or carbon deposits.
Imaging and elemental analysis of engine cores are most often performed after prior boroscope examination of the engine – as an element of diagnostics of the internal condition of the unit.
ANALYSIS OF THE AGGREGATE’S CONSUMABLES
- engine calendars which deposit on the outside of the piston, on the cylinder heads and on the cylinder shells
- fragments of materials or devices dismantled from the installation for technical and laboratory diagnostics
- substances of unknown origin deposited on boilers and heating systems
- raids on candles and spark plugs
- substances deposited on intercoolers and exhaust components of the technological system
- other tests covered by an air raid or by the naked eye of a stranger
Waiting time for results is a matter of individual concern.